Waxing your brows


As they always say, brows defines your face. Nicely trimmed and shaded brows definitely adds a whole lot of difference. I have gone for threading countless number of times/ plucked them myself for hours/ just ignored them forever. Oh and those who share the pain of removing hair from upper lips and girls who goes for full face threading, HOW DO YOU DO IT!?

I do have high tolerance of pain when it comes to threading but with eye infection and having sensitive eyes it caused more problems.

And as I grew older, I realized pulling and stretching is going to produce wrinkles. 

To sum up alllll of that questions. I decided to try benefit brow bar. (Westgate branch)
Alice, the brow expert was very professional, informative, friendly and funny! First time waxing and I was nervous.

She did a patch test on the back of my hand to give me an idea of the process. What's even better? They explain everything you need to know. Starting from the shape, arch and even shading. 

The application of wax was smooth, not too hot and she was quick in pulling out the strips. cleansing oil and gel to cool down the skin was applied. Personally didn't feel much pain doing the brows but, the upper lip was a little pain but bearable. 

Waxing felt much effective. tiny hairs were removed and there was no stretching/ pulling need. Quick and clean finish. Must add that, benefit staffs do help you cleanup and apply minimal makeup once you are done! No pushing of products! *thumbs up

**If you are a sephora member, you have a free brow waxing service with benefit brow bar on your birthday! Check your email for updates.

So, I'm just going to add some shots of before and after,



before
I'm not going to show my bare face haha


after
That's Alice, and there's a huge difference. brows filled in with benefit brow powder.


If you are intending to try their service, do book an appointment before you go down. 

Just sharing some information to girls who needs help with their brows.

xoxo, yam


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...