Ombre Hearts tutorial

I remember my art teacher mr wong teaching me how to blend the crayons to create the Ombre look back in primary school. We did flowers and lots more crafts using this technique! So, i planned out a tutorial for this. working with crayons is hard cause of the mess they create during blending! you just gotta place a tissue under your hand when shading and always remember to clean your crayons after colouring! Hope my simple tip helps. hee. 

there are endless possibilities to what you can create with this simple technique. 



I've arranged them according the the steps: 









That's really easy and you could do them in various colour shades! plus, you can use them as tags/ scrapbook deco/ or to add a lil colour to your stuffs! 

letme know how you used it <3



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...